New! – Groups
Are you planning a day out with your organization, club, family or friends, and are looking for a unique, fun way to spend time together? Are you a tour group looking for a unique way to enhance your visit to Indianapolis as you connect towns and events in a whole new way?
The Indiana Transportation is excited to offer group pricing for the 2016 season.
Most regular season trains qualify for group pricing. These trains run most weekends throughout the season, and include trains for afternoon shopping and lunch in Fishers or Noblesville, Friday night concerts in Fishers or dinner at one of many fine eateries along the Nickel Plate Heritage Railroad.
These trains qualify for group pricing:
- The Hoosierland – shopping and lunch in Fishers or Noblesville (Downtown or Forest Park)
- Morse Lake Dinner Train – Board in Fishers, and dine at one of many delicious eateries in either Cicero or Noblesville
- New! – Night Out on the Nickel Plate – Board in Indianapolis, and travel to Fishers’ Nickel Plate District summer concerts. (21 and over)
Group pricing reservations and processing can be made by emailing the Museum’s Business Office at email@example.com
Group P ricing Guidelines
- Subject to the aforementioned regular season trains
- Must have a minimum of 20 passengers
- Receive a 15% discount off regular ticket fares
- Fall under general ticket policies (refunds, schedule changes, etc.)
- Available by reservation only through the Museum’s Business Office
- All passengers will be placed in general, public seating
- Tickets are Will-Call pickup only
- Require a minimum 3 week advance confirmation to Museum Business Office
- Require a 30% deposit – non refundable – 3 weeks before desired date
- Require a final passenger count with final payment (2 weeks in advance)
- No tickets will be issued until final payment is received by the Museum’s Business Office
- If group falls under 20 guests (minimum group size), the group will lose the discounted rate
- If less than 3 weeks until the desired train operates, full payment is needed upon reservation
- Cancellation only up to 48 hours in advance – deposit retained – final payment refunded